Browse and try on your next pair of glasses from dozens of designer lines in our online gallery.
Try glasses on before your appointment, heart your favorites and we’ll have them ready for you!
Book your appointment online | “Try on” glasses online | Send us a Wish List of your favorites | Come to your appointment | Bonus – No paperwork to fill out!
Ask about having a non-dilated eye exam in our North Little Rock or Cherokee Village clinic.
The next big thing in blogging. Featuring Dr. Jerry H. Ellis, CEO & Owner of Progressive Eye Center.
Located in central and northern Arkansas, Progressive Eye Center serves North Little Rock, Paragould, Piggott, Cherokee Village, Melbourne, Salem and the surrounding areas. We utilize the very latest in technology to ensure you receive the very best in eye care. Medical eye care and well vision care are provided creating a unique and thorough eye examination experience from our excellent team of doctors. We specialize in advanced care for complicated eye conditions. Come and see our Optometrists and Opticians who have a vision for your future.
1. Reputation – Our actions and products will reflect our commitment to every patient walking away with a positive experience that we would be proud for them to share.
2. Patient Care – Our exceptional patient care comes from our commitment to incorporate the latest technology along with the knowledge of our doctors and staff to provide and educate our patients at the highest level.
3. Honesty/Integrity – We commit to be honest at all times with our patients and each other.
4. Unified Team – Only through working together can we provide an unparalleled work environment that will draw and retain quality people to our team.
5. Commitment to Improve – We are committed to embrace every opportunity to improve ourselves.
This first program is an introduction into the eye care field. Included are descriptions of the roles of various Eye Care Professionals. It also includes components of presenting a professional image, the Paraoptometric Professional’s code of ethics and HIPAA requirements for patient care.
At the conclusion of this course, the participants will be able to: